Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Pre-release

I'm sorry if this has been stated already, I haven't been following rhythmbox much lately,

but is there some sort of a changelog between the 0.9.6 and 0.9.7 releases?

Thanks,

Zach

On 12/16/06, James Doc Livingston <doclivingston gmail com> wrote:
On Sat, 2006-12-16 at 01:36 -0800, Alex Lancaster wrote:
> JR> ./configure ran fine and once I downloaded that file make
> JR> completed as well.  So I think that file is missing from CVS.
>
> It's not missing from CVS, it's missing from the distributed tarball.

I've put up a new pre-release tarball, with this and a few other fixes
at:

http://gnome.org/~jrl/rhythmbox-0.9.6.91.tar.bz2

Cheers

James "Doc" Livingston