Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Writing to iPod

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:45:15 +0100, Christophe Fergeau wrote
> Keep in mind that rhythmbox doesn't use libipoddevice for ipod
> detection... :)

Then that takes me back to "how do I put files on my ipod using rhythmbox"?
rhythmbox uses libgpod. gtkpod uses libgpod. gtkpod works with my new shuffle
(sort of. I can drag files to it and sync it, but when I then browse it in
iTunes there's nothing there.) rhythmbox sees my ipod (or at least sees it as
a USB storage device) but I can't put anything on it. I thought all I had to
do was drag and drop tracks, albums or artists but perhaps that is not the way
to do it?

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org

UnWired Buyer. The best way to win on eBay. Period.
http://www.unwiredbuyer.com