Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problem with Large Playlist

On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 13:54 +1100, James Livingston wrote:

> Usually it's a .wmv or .mov file that is causing the problem,

Wouldn't have been in my case.  I don't keep .wmv or .mov files in my
audio tree.

> but
> sometimes it's another kind of file. If you can figure out which one is
> causing it, can you file a bug like Bastien suggested?

I would have been glad to, however, like I said, RB's debug output never
stopped on the same file twice when it crashed so I had little faith
that it was a file it was stopping on.  Which is why I questioned
whether that output was buffered or not.

b.

Brian J. Murrell