Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problem with Large Playlist

On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 09:17 -0500, Brian J. Murrell wrote:
> On Sat, 2005-11-26 at 13:54 +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> > but sometimes it's another kind of file. If you can figure out which
> > one is causing it, can you file a bug like Bastien suggested?
>
> I would have been glad to, however, like I said, RB's debug output
> never stopped on the same file twice when it crashed so I had little
> faith that it was a file it was stopping on.  Which is why I
> questioned whether that output was buffered or not.

It's not buffered more than anything else is. Quite regularly the last
thing it prints out is the one before it crashes, but it's stopping on a
lot of different ones is odd.

If you have gdb installed, can you run gdb from a terminal, with "gdb
rhythmbox" and then "run". When it crashes, switch back to the terminal,
enter "thread apply all bt" and post the results?

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Every one is entitled to their own opinion. But not their own facts