Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Problem with Large Playlist

On Fri, 2005-11-25 at 19:08 +0000, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> It's fairly easy to see if a particular file is causing problems. Run
> "rhythmbox -d" on the command-line, it will show the name of the files
> it tries to import, and you can then file a nice bug about the file
> crashing RB and Gstreamer, and include a portion of the file in the bug
> for people to be able to reproduce and fix the problem.

Is that output buffered?  I tried that once when i had some files that
was causing RB to crash but it never stopped on the same file twice.

I ended up building a linked copy of my mp3 tree:

$ cp -al mp3s/ mp3s.bak

and then pruning out everything that was not an mp3 or ogg file and that
allowed me to complete my import.

b.

Brian J. Murrell