Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Play Queue Bounty

On Mon, 2005-21-03 at 01:44 +1100, James Livingston wrote:
> This could be added after the main play-queue bit is done, but I think
> that showing the last N (~3) song played and the current one in the list
> is a good idea. I'd use this because after listening to a good song, I
> suddenly think "Which song was that? I should rate it up" and have to
> stop the next song, and press previous to find out. Getting your parts
> implemented first is more important though.

Um... couldn't you just open up the "Library" and sort your tracks by
the "Last Played" column?

I just did it, and the sort takes quite a while with only 4GB of songs.
That and the listing is not updated "on the fly" when a new song
completes but that's how I figure out what played in the last N songs.

Cheers,
Chris
--
Software Engineering IV,