Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox archive

Le mardi 07 juin 2005 à 23:40 +0100, Bastien Nocera a écrit :

> > patch-21
> >     rework new internet radio station dialog
> > patch-22
> >     use natural sort order for album names (fixes #158599)
> > patch-23
> >     fix amg urls (perhaps), use urls from artist/album fields
> > (netlabels)
>
> Committed (I fixed the non-C89 declaration in there :)

Only patch-23 or the 3 patches (21, 22, and 23)? I was a bit worried by
patch-22 performance-wise, especially since it seems to be dealing with
a corner case (I don't think there are many albums with identical track
names apart from a number, and they can be sorted properly with a track
number anyway). However, I haven't tried it, maybe there is no
noticeable performance impact ;)

Christophe