Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Revisiting The "Jukebox" Mode Discussion

Am Sonntag, den 09.01.2005, 12:44 +0100 schrieb Christophe Fergeau:
> Given the current activity on rb development, someone stepping up and
> implementing some kind of jukebox playlist would be far more helpful
> than talking from time to time about how a jukebox playlist is needed
> and how it would be nice and so on...

I know that open source development needs people who actually code and
not just talk.

If I had the programming skills to do so, I would be glad to help out.
But my programming skills are very limited, as far as C and gnome
development are concerned.

I could have done a German translation to contribute (as I have done for
another project), but it's there already.

So all I can do for now is to give some feedback, which for sure isn't
much of a contribution.

If I can do something else, let me know.
--
Christian Becke <christianbecke web de>