[Rhythmbox-devel] AudioCD Support

Hi -

I've been working on AudioCD support for rhythmbox, and have gotten
pretty far (I think). Rhythmbox can load cd's from an arbitrary device
(assuming hal (if enabled)/gnomevfs can find it).

Issues that need to be fixed (that I know of - please, send in any more
that you find/think of)
* It can handle insertions of cds at runtime. ejects crash it, but I'm
working on figuring that out. * It uses the first album found by music
brainz - even if multiple albums are discovered. I might grab code from
sound juicer to prompt the user, but I'm not sure yet.
* I haven't tested it without network access
* It doesn't set the source name to the CD title
* Probably a billion other things I haven't thought of