Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Revisiting The "Jukebox" Mode Discussion

Le dimanche 09 janvier 2005 à 12:32 +0100, Christian Becke a écrit :
> Am Samstag, den 08.01.2005, 21:33 -0500 schrieb Dan8827:
> That's what I asked for some months ago, but didn't get a reply...
> Good to hear that there are others also interested in this feature.
> [...]
> Same here, actually this is the only reason why xmms is still present on
> my system. I often browse my music library in rb and drag the songs over
> to the xmms playlist.
> [...]
> I think the Artist should be displayed as well. But here your proposal
> to allow customisation of the displayed columns would be a great
> solution.
> [...]
> This is exactly how I would like to see this done.
>
> Rhythmbox is already a great peace of software, and with these features
> it would simply have everything I could wish.

Given the current activity on rb development, someone stepping up and
implementing some kind of jukebox playlist would be far more helpful
than talking from time to time about how a jukebox playlist is needed
and how it would be nice and so on...

Christophe