Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Album covers

The storage of pictures should be left up to the user.  Some of you
like to have them in the files.  I personally don't because I have
alot of full albums and adding 2-3% to EVERY song in an album will use
up space on my player when I transfer them, and this space is precious
to me.  I'd rather only have the picture on my PC HD, and only have
one copy of it, instead of  10-20 copies per album.