Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] clearlooks/bluecurve icons

On Mon, 2005-08-29 at 10:13 +0200, Jaap Haitsma wrote:

> Isn't it a better idea to put the icons in an gnome-icon-theme. This way
> the icons will be themeable and every theme can decide which icons to use
> :-)

It is better, definitely.  It's just a lot more complicated, because for
the current icons, we need to use the rendering hack we have to make it
look right.

Maybe the right way to go about this is to fix our current icons to not
need the rendering hack (which AFAICS is only to do the prelighting on
mouseover), then we can move to themed icons.