[Rhythmbox-devel] clearlooks/bluecurve icons

Hi,

Would anyone object to updating Rhythmbox' artwork to the
Bluecurve/Clearlooks icons that Fedora has?  Since it seems like
Clearlooks is (will be?) the GNOME default theme, it would be good to
use them I think.

Screenshots:
http://verbum.org/files/Screenshot-Music%20Player.png
http://verbum.org/files/Rhythmbox-NewTray.png

Also...a while back when doing some profiling with gprof I noticed that
eel_create_colorized_pixbuf was *the* top function in the profile.  This
is because it's called for rendering every black star - we do some weird
things to invert the icon and play tricks with the selection.  For
updating to the Clearlooks icons we dump that crack, and gain a speed
boost too :)