Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic Playlist UI work

G'day again,

I've put up --patch3 which adds support for Tract & Disc numbers as well
as Bitrates.

Also is a change in rhythmdb.c which is from one of the branches merge
pulls in (playbin I'm guessing); changing the type return by
rhythmdb_prop_get_type() for the play-count. I changed this because it
has been done on other branches (so will be in 0.9) and it saves having
to write more support code which will be useless when  it gets merged
into the merge branch or 0.9.

I'm just deciding what widgets to use for some of the properties, this
is what I'm thinking at the moment:

Duration - two spin boxes, one for minutes one for seconds,set out like
	[] minutes [] seconds

First Seen & Last Played - a spin box and a dropdown with [Minutes,
Hours, Days and Weeks]. Last played would want to go down to minutes
(e.g. songs in the last 1/2 hours); the most I think we need to go for
First Seen (i.e. new tracks) is about a month or two, which could be put
in as a couple of weeks. Comments?

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Democracy is the recurrent suspicion that more than half of the people
are right more than half of the time. -- E. B. White