Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Troubles compiling rhythmbox--merge--0.9--patch-22

* Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org> writes:

> I'd say this is bug #159676 which is not fixed in any gstreamer release
> yet. Stock rhythmbox doesn't use playbin so isn't hit by this bug.

I think you are right. I have updated to Debian unstable to get newer
gstreamer stuff. The bug remains active, but no my Debian installation
is some what broken..... :-(

Is there any possiblity to disable playbin as long as this bug exists?
Compiling gstreamer is not really a good solution for me at the
moment, because I only have really slow machines...

René