Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

On 4/17/05, Michi <michael monreal gmail com> wrote:
> I turned the queue-in-the-sidebar to a "queue preview".

I _really_ like this idea.  I think that it works well for both use
cases; for the casual, a song-or-two-at-a-time usage one can just use
the preview area.  For the party-setup use case, one can drop a bunch
of stuff into the preview area and then switch (and for the duration
of the party) live in the queue-as-main-area tab.

thomas