Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

On 4/16/05, Виктор  Кожухаров <vkojouharov gmail com> wrote:
> An alternate idea for the queue would be, for the queue to be in a
> separate window. So you can drag a song to the button at the top, or
> press it, and the queue window will appear, so you can drag songs
> directly to it.

While this would be the most natural approach, I don't think it would
be very nice to use, having to manage multiple windows... The only
case where this could be truly useful is when you have a very high-res
display and can have multiple windows aside each other. But when
designing for this (space on screen not a problem) you could fit it
into the main GUI somehow...

-Michi