Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Evolution of the album cover support in rhythmbox

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 18:59, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> Le jeudi 18 novembre 2004 Ã 13:42 +0000, Marc Pavot a Ãcrit :

> > Neither do I. I don't like to not know what I have on my disk and with
> > this system, you need to include the cover in each file and not only
> > once for the album. But, this option could easily be added in the futur.
>
> Actually, album art stored in an id3 tag should probably be used and
> preferred to album art fetched from amazon when available. But this
> shouldn't be where rhythmbox stores its album covers.

    That does sound like a good solution- keep it in the tag, but pull
it up from whichever plugin the user has loaded....no?

Brian FahrlÃnder                  Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                 http://www.fahrlander.net
ICQ 5119262
AIM: WheelDweller