Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GNUnet integration

I disagree.  I'm not interested in a copyright discussion every
conceivable angle has probably been looked at in plenty of discussion
forums.

I am  more interested in distributing non-RIAA material.  Hence, I'm
interested if we create something that people can get CC related stuff
easily through rhythmbox like gnomoradio and others.

sri