[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox 0.9

I'm a bit curious to see how things are going with the 0.9 branch, and
decided to check out a copy from the main arch repository.  I'm
running Gentoo/amd64, so I don't know if its a 64-bit issue or not,
but compilation died for me in rb-recorder-gst.c.

rb-recorder-gst.c: In function `rb_recorder_burn':
rb-recorder-gst.c:1101: warning: long long int format, gint64 arg (arg 5)
rb-recorder-gst.c:1101: warning: long long int format, gint64 arg (arg 6)

If this is a 64-bit issue, then consider this a bug note ;).  If it's
not and this is just an issue of the main branch not compiling right
now, is there a relatively recent patchlevel known to compile?  I
expect it to be buggy, know it will eat my harddrive, kill my dog,
etc.  As I said, I'm just interested in taking a gander.

--Mike