Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GNUnet integration

Hi !

I come back with my idea of GNUnet integration, since nobody replied. What do you think about simply add "Search in GNUnet" and "Insert into GNUnet" commands, like it works with SoundJuicer ? Rythmbox could then just start 'gnunet-gtk' command with as parameters filename(s) and keywords (ID3 tags or something...).

I can make this features in gnunet-gtk to make it work with RB. Do you think that's good ?

Milan