Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Crash when playing files on network

> On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:00:32 -0500rhythmbox
> Colin Walters <walters@verbum.org> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 00:01, ThanhVu Nguyen wrote:
> > > Hi, not sure if this has been mentioned or experienced by others
> > > but I receives lots of random crashes when I play mp3 files that
> > > are stored on a network (e.g via samba).
> >
> > But only over a network?  If you copy them locally you can't
> > reproduce the problem?

Hi, just tested on local, no problems at all - So this is indeed happens
only on network files when transfer speed is not fast enough. Normally I
don't really mind crashing if I can just restart, but the most annoying
part is that I give rating for songs (which is a very first reason why I
pick rhythmbox) and there's no option to save so if it crashes, I loose
the ratings which I just gave.

ThanhVu Nguyen <thanhvunguyen@psu.edu>

--

ThanhVu Nguyen <thanhvunguyen@psu.edu>