[Rhythmbox-devel] Crash when playing files on network

Hi, not sure if this has been mentioned or experienced by others but I
receives lots of random crashes when I play mp3 files that are stored on
a network (e.g via samba).  This happens alot especially when I try to
jump to the middle of the playing song, I suspect this is caused by the
transfer speed is not fast enough ?  I use wireless connection 11Mbs ...
  rhythmbox  0.6.5-2 (Debian testing).

ThanhVu Nguyen