Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new error handling / skip unplayable patch

> I think gtk_widget_render_icon () takes care of the direction for us.
> Are you referring to something else?

If gtk_widget_render_icon takes care of the direction, this is fine
then. I was a bit worried about the RTL safety of the rendering code
because I remembered having issues with that in the rating cell
renderer, but noticed that the code in rating cell renderer was
identical afterwards, so I think it's fine. Sorry for being a bit too
much cautious with your patch, I just wanted to make sure everything was
right from a RTL point of view :)

Christophe