Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new error handling / skip unplayable patch

Hi

I had a quick look at that patch, overall it looks good, the only issue
I found is that rb_cell_renderer_pixbuf_activate is probably not working
as expected in RTL locales (the
+	/* ensure the user clicks within the good cell */
+	if (mouse_x - cell_area->x >= 0
+	    && mouse_x - cell_area->x <= cell_area->width) {
part). The "error" icon also needs to be mirrored in RTL locales, it's
already done for the "playing" icon, so if your patch doesn't do that
yet, you can copy that.

Christophe