Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new error handling / skip unplayable patch
- From: Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- To: William Jon McCann <mccann jhu edu>
- Cc: rhythmbox <rhythmbox-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new error handling / skip unplayable patch
- Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 12:56:14 +0000
On Tue, 2004-11-30 at 21:55 -0500, William Jon McCann wrote:
> Here is a new patch that skips unplayable tracks rather than throw a
> dialog (fixes #120974). It also includes a few other fixes and my last
> patch to disallow drops to smart playlists.
Could you get it to add a (!) icon when it can't play a track, so that
the fact that it's not playable is clear, as well as, possibly, a reason
for the playback failing in the properties window for that song?
Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
] [Thread Prev