Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new error handling / skip unplayable patch

Le mardi 30 novembre 2004 à 21:55 -0500, William Jon McCann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Here is a new patch that skips unplayable tracks rather than throw a
> dialog (fixes #120974).

Cool stuff, this is something that I wanted to have a look at soon ;)
Will it skip all tracks in the library if the sound device is busy ? In
this case it probably should stay on the current song.
I'll try it soon and comment on the patch some more if I have something
to say ;)

Cheers,

Christophe