Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox arch tree

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 19:03, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> And it also breaks all the docs:
> scrollkeeper-update -o /usr//share/omf/rhythmbox
> /usr/share/gnome/help/rhythmbox/C/legal.xml:4: error: XML declaration
> allowed only at the start of the document
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
>      ^

Oh, I see now actually.  scrollkeeper-update runs in the postinst of the
Debian packages, and I wasn't actually installing them at first.

I see the problem too, and it's fixed now:

patch-31
    move arch-tags in help XML files after xml declaration

I'll do another sync later tonight probably.

Thanks for reporting the bug.