[Rhythmbox-devel] end of song troubles

I'm using the debian package of rhythmbox, and find that at the end of a song,
instead of skipping to the next track, rhythmbox pegs the cpu at 100% and
doesn't skip to the next track.  If i click "next track," operation continues
normally until i get to the end of the next song, which pegs the cpu again.
everything is responsive, its  just that nothing happens.

there is no console output, even when i run with -d.  I am seeing this with the
current version in Unstable (0.5.2) and the snapshot that Colin posted to this
list a day or two ago.  It's only started happening recently: maybe a bug in
the new 0.6.3 gstreamer packages (only thing i can think of that's changed...)?

let me know if you need any more information.

-Joe