Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox arch tree

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 19:03, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> And it also breaks all the docs:
> scrollkeeper-update -o /usr//share/omf/rhythmbox
> /usr/share/gnome/help/rhythmbox/C/legal.xml:4: error: XML declaration
> allowed only at the start of the document
> <?xml version="1.0" ?>
>      ^

I'm not sure what you're saying.   Are you saying arch somehow caused
this?  I can't reproduce this bug when building from the mainline tree.

And I just did a fresh CVS HEAD checkout and built from there, it seemed
to go OK.  Basically I did my normal build acid test of doing a 'make
dist', copying that to my Debian package dir, and using it to build the
Debian package.

Can anyone else reproduce this?