Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Proposal for first-generation Musicbrainzintegration

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 00:47, Jeremy Nickurak wrote:

> Sounds ok, except that the big advantage to a tie-in to RB at all would
> be lost: The ability to edit song information on a subset of music, as
> selected by RB's really-really-good-at-selecting-music UI.
>
> How practical would it be to pass this information along? For example,
> shift-click a few artists/albums/songs/whatever, activate the "Song
> Information Editor", and have it know what files it's supposed to
> operate on?

It would be quite easy; just pass it on the command line, or have a
Bonobo interface which adds files to the tagger's list.

Anyways, we're still getting caught up in the implementation details.
What I'm interested in is what the UI would look like.  After we figure
that out, we can figure out how to implement it.

This is a digitally signed message part