Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Proposal for first-generation Musicbrainzintegration

On Mon, 2003-11-24 at 10:14, John Russell wrote:

> I think it would be harder to explain to new users "Well you can edit
> just one tag at a time from the properties dialog, but if you want to do
> more than one, just shoot on over to this other application, rb-tagger

No.  You'd say, "Go to Edit->Song information editor", or whatever.  It
would pop up a new window.  The fact that it's a separate executable
binary is really an implementation detail.

I'm not dead set on this approach or anything.  I just don't want to add
tagging at the cost of making the current Rhythmbox UI worse.

This is a digitally signed message part