Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another new mockup (meta)
- From: MArk Finlay <sisob eircom net>
- To: Jorn Baayen <jorn nl linux org>
- Cc: Danny Silverman <zeno brandeis edu>, rhythmbox-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another new mockup (meta)
- Date: 15 May 2003 10:25:59 +0100
> I dont think we need that new playlist buttn in the main ui.. for the
> same reason as burn cd.. it's something you do maybe a few times..
> certainly not all the time..
Hmm, Well once playlist functionality is working I plan on using it all
the time. It is a very commonly used feature of most if not all media
That siad, i'd settle for being able to context-click on the source list
and selecting "New Playlist".
.--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.
[ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
[ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc ]
] [Thread Prev