Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Variated UI

On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 16:33, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Il mer, 2003-05-14 alle 11:50, James Kahn ha scritto:
> > On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 21:30, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> > > Hey, I simply put all glade files in a single folder and... suddenly...
> > > it appears.... why? The X factor? Cosmic rays? A radioactive spider?
> > >
> > > And WHAT is it? A new great hero or a villain?
> >
> > Sorry, I've got to say they're villains IMHO. I don't like the fact the
> > toolbar area is so large.  Too much white space and too disjointed.
> >

> IMHO it's a fake toolbar, so there are no troubles to make it higher
> then normal toolbar.

It's not that it's non-standard that causes the problem. It just doesn't
look good. To me it upsets the balance of the program. Most of the
window should be dedicated to my music, i don't want loads of space
taken up by the toolbar.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]