Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] monkey-media future

Doesn't gstreamer do all of this? And if it doesn't, shouldn't it be
added there instead of in its own library?

Or is libbacon's purpose to be a media framework independent library,
like a wrapper around gstreamer and xine?

--
---  Bob Smith <bob@thestuff.net>  ---

This is a digitally signed message part