[Rhythmbox-devel] monkey-media future

Hi,

Does anyone know if anyone else out there besides us actually uses
monkey-media?  If not, I am thinking about sucking it into the rhythmbox
tree (again :)).  It's just easier on people to have one tarball to
download, and less maintenance overhead for me.  Plus, we do want
monkey-media to go away eventually once GStreamer gets the required
features.

I'm not going to do this right away, but if there are no objections or
whatever it'll probably happen next week sometime.