Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] node tree structure

On Sun, Feb 16, 2003 at 12:16:25AM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> > About SQL .. I can only hope you are not serious.
>
> I think it makes a lot of sense, personally.  But, making two large
> changes to the codebase at one time probably isn't a good idea.  I'll
> hold off on the database stuff for now and just work on sources.

I think we really need to think about the database decision when
the time comes for it.  Creating a dependency like that really
require some thought.  (considering that I think I was the one
who started talking about it. ;)

But since you opened that can of worms here.  I was thinking of
using sleepycat DB instead since thats what evolution uses and we
can at least get some code re-use there.  Just a thought while I
smoke from my crackpipe.

sri