Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] node tree structure

May I suggest first learning the codebase before undertaking foolish
changes like this? You'll make yourself artist/album/genre browsers a
*huge* pain to implement, and plus we already have a very powerful
filtering system. Have a look at rb-node-filter. Dunno, maybe it's only
on HEAD.

*returns back to lurking*