Re: [Fwd: Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Yet another user interfaceproposal]

On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 14:28, Jakub Steiner wrote:
> I forgot to be explicit that this all could make seeking possible. This
> would make Rhythmbox into sometihng like a tiVo for i-radios. You could

Yes, I can see how that would be pretty cool.  I estimate that it would
be about 40-50 hours total worth of work for someone working in their
spare time who was knowledgeable about the rb, mm, and GStreamer
codebases.

I personally can't do that right now, but I'd love to see someone tackle
it!