Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] release

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 14:19, Jorn Baayen wrote:

> Like I said in the other mail, I think the old rb is awful.

But our current "stable" release has many bugs too!  I have fixed a few
in the Debian package, but it is still quite bad.  Stuff like error
handling *has* to be fixed.

> BTW, if you really want to continue your stuff, and release it anyway,
> please be sure to at least follow the HIG.

What did you see that didn't follow the HIG?  I know about the spacing
in the iradio preferences dialog, but I haven't figured out how to fix
it yet.  Is there anything else?

> about your monkeymedia patch - I wont apply it, sorry, because we really
> need to wait for the autoplugger to be fixed before release. The current
> typefinding hack works for about half of my mp3s.. so we cant release
> anyway, if if we had that hack.

I will work on this then.