[Rhythmbox-devel] release

So,

We really need to make a new release now that GStreamer 0.6.0 is out.
We could just do the trivial modifications to the old monkey-media code
and release, but I have an alternative: release the new monkey-media as
0.7.0 and the branch as Rhythmbox 0.4.5.

The branch is pretty close to release, I think.  The only regressions I
can think of are that I temporarily took out the toolbar configuration
item; I will fix that.  I also couldn't figure out how to get the
Internet Radio preferences to line up like the other one.  And the names
of some GConf keys changed, but that shouldn't be a big deal.

If this makes sense I will work on moving the branch back to GNOME CVS,
so we can get some translations and stuff before release.

For ease of testing I've put up a tarball here:

http://web.verbum.org/rhythmbox/rhythmbox-0.4.4.99.tar.gz

You will need monkey-media CVS, and for internet radio to work you will
need the monkey-media patch I posted here yesterday.