Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] a 0.5 buglet? (and a question :)

On Mon, 2003-08-18 at 02:10, paul wrote:
> hi there,
> i've just tried running rb with a newly created user account, and
> therefore new home dir with no .gnome2/ or .gconf.  Doing this, when RB
> starts, all the columns are visible, and going to the prefs shows them
> all as disabled (they're unchecked).

I just tried this with the Debian package.  It worked fine.  I am almost
certain that the problems you describe are due to an incorrectly
configured GConf setup.

> the question i'd like to ask is this:  now that .5 is out of the door,
> are there any big new features that we can expect to play with in cvs
> any time soon?

Well, there are already some improvements in CVS that should be 0.5.2.
But so far no one has made any major changes that necessitate
branching.  Once that happens things will get more interesting.
I suspect that will happen fairly soon.

> not that i'm not satisfied with the latest release, it kicks ass!! i'm
> just curious... :D

:)