Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] prerelease: Rhythmbox 0.4.99.1

Quoting Mason Kidd <mason.kidd@mrkidd.com>:

> So after I figure out which file is bad, how can I go about
> debugging the process that got hung on this file?

First of all, if anyone has a file that causes bad behaviour that is not yet a
known bug, I want to have this file. I'll put it in my growing "test-media"
directory to do checks. Upload it somewhere, give me the link via mail, irc or
whatever. Especially GStreamer is rare on test files.

Benjamin

PS: I don't want "Could not detect media type" files. That thing is known ;)