Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] prerelease: Rhythmbox 0.4.99.1

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 23:39, Mason Kidd wrote:

> Hey, nice job, looks great!  I definitely like the layout of the UI,
> it's very usable, the best parts of Net-Rhythmbox, plus more.  I think
> that having the sidebar be icons and titles instead of the "Outlook"
> like icons is much more usable, as I like to make lots of playlists.

Cool, glad you like it.

> One thing that doesn't work, and I don't know if this is a bug or if it
> is meant to do this, but when it started up and I pointed it to my music
> collection folder, it only added the files that were in that folder, it
> didn't recursively add everything.  I tried adding a couple more folders
> after it started up, but that did the same thing. This is functionality
> that I definitely think should be in there.

That would be a bug, but I can't reproduce it.  I just nuked
~/.gnome2/rhythmbox, reset /apps/rhythmbox/first_time_flag, and gave it
/media/music as the path in the druid, and it correctly added all my
music.

Can anyone else reproduce this?