Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

Ok will look at this one of these days.

Though, from what I have seen applying this straight away would be a
regression - there are some bugs in the musicbrainz and audiocd code
that this patch reintroduces, and it seems to reintroduce the player
pipeline mess.. I'll try to merge everything outside the player, it
would be great if you could provide a buffering patch for the head
player code.

Cheers