Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

> I am interested; but I am also interested in things like releasing.
Agreed, Rhythmbox has been quite slow to release in the past..

> Right now the root of the problem is monkey-media; I think after
> GStreamer 0.6.2 is released we'll be able to take out these lines:

<clip>
> I am hoping then jorn will be happy.  After a monkey-media merge, we can
> talk about a rhythmbox merge.

Agreed. Hopefully 0.6.2 isn't miles away and then we can get mm merged.

Are you interested in taking over rhythmbox HEAD code and implementing a
UI on it? If you are then maybe things aren't so hopeless after all.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]