Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

> Just trying to pick this up without any prior rb or even gnome
> experience is just not going to work, and I can't say the code in the
> netrb tree looks very healty either.

MMm, well Walters has rhythmbox/gnome experience but AFAIK he isn't
interested in taking up the whole porject. As for people like Dave Rigby
who might have little experience with gtk/gnome but still have an
interest: Rhythmbox is more likely to go somewhere with them hacking on
it that if it's just left sitting there in cvs.

I agree that it would be more ideal to have someone with experience
of gnome hacking and gstreamer/mm/rb but no-one has stepped up so
we just have to hope for the best..

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]