Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Re: Monkey-media and library backend

> In fact, I've spent a reasonable amount of time this week reading up on
> GTK+/GLib/gstreamer/musicbrainz, and well as looking over the src code
> of monkey-media and (net)rhythmbox, and will probably continue that over
> the weekend / next week. Hopefully then I'll be in a reasonable position
> to see what needs doing from a architectural/technical point of view.

From what I can tell you seem to be learning very fast - hopefully you
can preove me wrong in terms of how long I think it will take to get
going ;)

One thing I would suggest is that you try to concentrate on looking at
rhythmbox HEAD - the UI may not be perfect but the code quality is sooo
much better.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]