Re: Freeze break exception for the new lock screen

Thanks Allan!

Since you put in the effort to create a very detailed test plan, I will give the first of two required +1s for this freeze exception, even though the code isn't quite ready yet. I suggest we allow an extra two weeks for the login screen work, until February 15 (the 3.35.91 tarball deadline). Of course, I assume the developers will go through the test plan to make sure everything is in good shape.

Michael