Re: Freeze break exception for the new lock screen

Michael Catanzaro <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
There are many, many, many more like these. Sorry for sending so many
mails to this thread, but I just happen to remember this is a
particularly fragile portion of the codebase. ...

Thanks, I'll try and include those in the test plan.

I still feel that these issues are better addressed through active,
coordinated testing and bug fixing, but maybe the best thing to do
would be to reassess once the MRs are ready and we have the test plan.
The other thing we'll need is a commitment from the relevant
developers to fix any issues that come up, before the code freeze.

Allan